Canteen Online Ordering - Information
The system works by adding money to your account. As you order items the money is deducted from this account.
To set up your account on school24:
- On the internet, go to www.school24.com.au
- Select the ‘For parents’ tab on the top right
- Select ‘create an account’
- Enter the Sacred Heart Central School registration ID number: 25319963
- Register as a parent
- Enter your name, telephone number, email and password
- Check the ‘Terms and Conditions box’
- An email will be sent to the email address you entered. This will have your username.
- Go back to school24 and log in
- Select ‘top up’ to add money to your account. Money can be added in several ways. You will need to follow the steps outlined.
The preferred payment option is credit card or paypal (which can be debit card).
- Select ‘add students’
- Enter your child’s name and their class
- Repeat for each of your children
- Select ‘home’ to return to the home page and place an order
- Follow the instructions to place an order
The cost of the service is payable by parents/staff as:
- Unlimited orders $8.80 per family per year + cost of order
- Pay as you go – 25c per order (very convenient!) + cost of order
This fee pays for associated administration costs. All profits go to the cost of running the canteen with any leftover spent on items for the school and students.
The system will not accept orders after 9.30am on the day of the order. Paper bags will be provided by the canteen for this method of ordering at no charge. Student names, class name and items ordered will be printed on a sticker which will go on the bag. Delivery of orders remains the same.
Parents preferring to continue with using the bag system which is currently in place may do so. The canteen ‘mailbox’ will be cleared at 9.30am each morning.
If you need help to set up your account, please contact Kylie O’Callaghan in the canteen between 11.45am and 12.45pm weekdays.