Sacred Heart Central School prides itself as a sun safe school. Students are expected to wear a navy blue, wide brimmed, bucket hat (no colours) all year round whenever outside. The school crest is optional.
Girls Summer Uniform
Girls Winter Uniform
Boys Summer Uniform
Boys Winter Uniform
Plain navy V-neck sloppy-joe and/or school jacket with school crest (No polar fleece) Plain navy tracksuit pants (No logos). Style LWR 5336NC microfibre straight leg with ankle zip or LWR 533P88 microfibre elastic ankle with zip.
Winter Jacket – all ages, girls and boys
- Winter Jacket – Navy with red trim, Young Spirit style #JK01K (No logo).
Jewellery, Hair and Makeup
- A simple chain with a cross may be worn. Plain ring on one finger.
- A simple gold or silver bangle or bracelets. No bands including plastic or friendship bands.
- Two simple studs or sleepers per ear. Must be less than 0.5mm in diameter
- No nose piercings are allowed.
- Clear nail polish only.
- Hair neat and tidy style at all times, no unnatural or ‘extreme’ hairstyles (as determined by the Principal or Principal’s delegate).
- No unnatural hair colours or divergent colours (eg blonde streaks in dark hair).
- Hair at shoulder length must be tied back at all times with plain hair bands or hair ties/ribbons in school colours only. (Blue, red or white)
- Minimal makeup is to be worn in Secondary.
- NO slip-on, skate or velcro shoes
- NO brand logos
- NO cargo pants, stretch or bell bottoms
- All shoes worn at school must be fully enclosed at all times
- When students are representing the school they must be in either the winter or summer uniform or if applicable the sport uniform, not representative uniforms eg Canberra Goulburn clothing
- ONLY black or navy boyleg fitted shorts are to be worn under dresses and skirts
- Baileyana Embroidery, Parker St, Cootamundra
- Second hand clothing available through the uniform clothing pool – see front office to make an appointment
- Kevin Deep’s Clothing, Parker Street, Cootamundra
Please do not purchase unapproved items. It can be very costly when asked to replace with appropriate items as listed. Students with inappropriate jewellery will be asked to remove items and place them their bag. Repeat occurrences may result in confiscation of items to be collected by a parent at the end of the day or at the end of the term. Students with inappropriate hairstyles/colours may be sent home immediately and asked not to return until it complies with school rules. In some instances, students may be given 2-3 days to book into the hairdresser to fix extreme styles such as cutting letters or lines in or ‘mohawk’ type appearance.